Holy wow guys, it’s 2016!
The end of the first week of 2016 if you want to be exact. It’s hard to believe it’s gone so fast, as cliché as that sounds. They weren’t joking when they said that time seems to move so much faster the older you get.
Well, 2016 is going to be an awesome year with lots of new opportunities and joys waiting to be experienced. I’ve been working on my goals for the year and a lot revolves around this happy little blog here.
First, I’m starting up a YouTube Channel. That’s right, a cooking how to from the Apron Warrior herself. I’ve been playing around with different recipes on film, trying to figure out what would be best to start with. My first video’s posting is just around the corner. Like next week around the corner. So check back!
This is what I’ve been working on for my intro/title screen. What do you guys think?
If you have anything that you’d like to see me prepare specifically, let me know!
Other than that, here is a list of this blog’s goals and future:
- Wordless Wednesdays – Okay, this won’t EXACTLY be wordless, more of a glimpse into my life and things that I find interesting to share. I’ll post some pictures and give a bit of info to go along with them.
- Blog posts will be up every Monday – Recipes, reviews, themed meals–my goal in being a little more consistent with the posting.
- Last Friday of the month will have a post on my adventures in writing – I still have my love of writing and want to talk about it more. How I’m doing, what I’ve accomplished for the month, maybe some snippets from what I’ve written.
- Two of the monthly posts will be YouTube posts – I plan on posting the video as well as instructions/ingredients to whatever creation I whip up.
- Social Media – I’m going to be a lot more present on social media. If you’re not following me, I’m ApronWarrior on Twitter and Instagram, and Apron Warrior on Google + and Facebook. I’ve also started a SnapChat account (ApronWarrior) where I will post the step-by-step process on some recipes in my Story (as well as other foodie and life related things). Come find me!
So what do you guys think? Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments!