A copycat of Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana soup. Spicy Italian sausage, potatoes, kale, and cream create a warm and soothing soup.
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 lbs Spicy Italian Sausage, browned
- 3 Potatoes, cut in half and sliced
- 1 bunch of Kale, chopped
- 1/4–1/2 tsp Red Pepper flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Couple Shakes of Garlic Powder
- Brown your sausage in your pot, drain grease. While I’m browning the meat, I add a few shakes of garlic powder to give it a little bit of extra flavor.
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, kale, and spices and cook on medium heat.
- Wait for your potatoes to soften, then add heavy whipping cream and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and eat 🙂