A peanut buttery flavored chicken wing with a spicy kick!
- 4lbs chicken wings
- Salt/pepper to Taste
- 2/3 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 4 TBSP honey
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sherry vinegar
- 2–3 TBSP chili paste
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP sesame seed oil
- Green onions and carrots for garnish (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a baking rack on top.
- Clean your chicken and place on to the baking rack.
- Dab chicken dry with a paper towel and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place in oven for 50 minutes or until chicken is crispy and cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, make the sauce.
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend into a smooth consistency .
- Set aside.
- When chicken is done, place into a large bowl while still hot.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and mix well, covering the entire surface of the chicken.
- Garnish and serve.
- Enjoy 🙂