- 1/2 HeadCabbage, sliced finely
- 5Green Onions, diced
- 1 HandfulAlmonds
- 1 TbspButter
- 1/2 PacketUncooked Ramen Noodles, crumbled
- 2 TbspCoconut Sugar (or regular sugar if you want)
- 1/2 TbspBlack Pepper, ground
- 2 TbspSalad Oil (Canola, Vegetable, Olive)
- 1/2 tspGhost Pepper Salt
- 3 1/2 TbspRice Wine Vinegar
- Place sliced cabbage, green onions, and almonds in a bowl.
- In a pan, melt the butter and lightly fry the crumbled ramen noodles till browned.
- Mix together the sugar, oil, pepper, rice wine vinegar and salt and emulsify in a blender.
- Comine all ingredients in the bowl with the cabbage and toss.
Have fun with the salad and everyone stay safe with the fires!