An earthy flavored steak on a bed of arugula with lemon and parmesan dressing.
- 1.5 lb Flank Steak
- 3 TBSP Porcini Mushroom powder
- 1/2–1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (or less if you prefer)
- Arugula, washed and dried
- 1/4 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- 1 tsp Parmasen Cheese, grated
- Additional Parmesan Cheese if desired.
- Season each side of the flank steak with spices.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, grill the meat for around 10 minutes (for medium rare) or more according to your liking.
- Remove steak from the grill and create a foil tent over the meat.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- While meat is resting, whisk olive oil, zest, juice, and grated parmesan cheese together.
- Slice meat against the grain.
- Pour dressing over arugula.
- Add additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- Place strips of meat on top of salad.
- Serving Size: 2