Peppery pork chops
- 4–5 Thinly cut pork chops
- 3 TBSP Coconut flour
- 1 TBSP Arrowroot starch/flour
- Salt and Pepper
- On a plate, mix the coconut four and arrowroot starch well, flattening the mixture on the plate.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. I season the chops with pepper liberally.
- Place each side of the pork chop into the flour mixture, coating well.
- Heat up oil in a pan until ready to fry. Oil should sizzle if you dip one end of the pork chop in it.
- Cook each side of the pork chop for a few minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chop.
- Pork chop should stiffen and have no pink in the center when done.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2