Delicious mashed potatoes flavored with rich gorgonzola cheese
- 3lbs of Potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 TB Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola, crumbled
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- – Put the potatoes in a large pot, and add enough salted water to cover the potatoes.
- – Bring the water to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender.
- – Drain water and use a potato masher or immersion blender to start mashing the potatoes.
- – Add 2 TB of butter cut into multiple pieces to help distribution.
- – Slowly add milk and continue mashing.
- – Crumble the gorgonzola and add to potatoes. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- – Mash the potatoes to your preferred consistency.
- – Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 6