Meaty peppers, creamy goat cheese, and a hint of lemon is sure to be a hit at any gathering. These are easy to make and with chives or parsley as a garnish, the colors are perfect for a holiday party.
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of finely sliced chives, additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes, additional for garnish
- zest of one lemon
- 2-3 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 Jar of piquillo peppers or sweet and spicy peppers (or a pepper of your choice)
- Combine goat cheese, lemon zest, juice, red pepper flakes, and herbs into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Put cheese into a piping bag and squeeze into peppers.
- Garnis 🙂
- Serving Size: 10