Cuban wraps are hearty with a great combination of salty, sweet, and sour in one bite! The best part is, you can still enjoy the tastes of a Cuban sandwich without the gluten!
- Head of Butter leaf lettuce
- 1lb thick cut ham, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 pickles, sliced
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2–1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Wash and prepare all your ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine ham, pickles, and swiss cheese. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
- Combine mayonnaise mix with the ham, pickles, and cheese and mix until everything is coated.
- Scoop onto butter lettuce leaves and serve.
- Serving Size: 2