- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Hot wing sauce
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, thinly shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Green onions
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add chicken to the pot and brown on all sides. Pepper chicken to your liking BUT DO NOT ADD SALT!
- Add chicken broth and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour hot wing sauce into the soup and add cheese, stirring until everything is incorporated.
- Allow soup to simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Pour heavy cream into soup and add cilantro and green onions. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot with green onions and gorgonzola as additional topping