The most addicting salad! Shredded Brussels sprouts with bacon, Parmesan, and pomegranates tossed in a creamy dressing!
- 1.5 lbs of Brussels sprouts
- 5 slices of Bacon
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Extra light tasting olive oil
- 1 TB Dijon mustard
- 3 shakes of Tabasco
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- – Dice and cook bacon until crispy. Set on towel to remove excess oil and allow to cool. Set aside.
- – Cut off the ends of the brussels sprouts and remove any bad looking outer leaves.
- – Shred the brussels sprouts in a food processor or slice thinly by hand. Set aside.
- – In a blender, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend until combined.
- – Drizzle dressing (you will have some dressing left over) on top of shredded brussels sprouts and add bacon to the mix. Toss until brussels sprouts are coated.
- – Place in serving bowl and sprinkle pomegranate seeds and shredded parmesan cheese on top.
- -Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4