- 1 HeadBroccoli, diced
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 CanCream of Potato Soup
- 1 CanCream of Celery Soup
- 1 CanWater
- 2 CansMilk
- 2 TBSPSalsa
- Handful or More to your tasteShredded Cheese
- To TastePepper/Salt
- Stir fry the diced onion and diced broccoli in water.
- After the vegetables have softened, place in a large pot.
- Add the Cream of Potato, Cream of Celery, Water, Milk, and Salsa and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cheese at the very end and allow to melt into soup.
- Serve and enjoy, adding more salsa or Tabasco if desired to individual bowls.