A delicious spring/summer dish that takes only 25 minutes and 4 ingredients!
- 2 lbs salmon
- 8 oz blackberries
- 2 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed from the stem
- 2 TBSP honey or sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven pre-heats, wash and pat dry your salmon. Place in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to your liking.
- Place salmon in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- While salmon cooks, prepare your blackberry sauce.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add your blackberries, thyme leaves, honey, and a pinch of salt.
- Mash ingredients with a potato masher until you reach a syrupy consistency.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit until salmon is done.
- When the timer goes off, check to make sure your salmon is a nice flaky consistency. If it isn’t quite there yet (depending on the thickness of fish) allow to bake for another 5 minutes. Check again.
- Once the salmon is done, pour blackberry sauce over the salmon, reserving some for individual toppings.
- Serving Size: 4